This Teacher Training is a 3 day course - mainly practical with some theory - in which you will experience how to be a kid again and connect with your inner child, in order to be able to work with children and teach them Yoga in a very joyful, playful and positive way. It is an opening of the heart, coming back to where it all started. In this training you will receive the tools and confidence to become a professional Kids Yoga Teacher, as soon as you complete the course. I will also provide you with a fully comprehensive manual for you to keep, as a long time reference to creating your classes and getting the inspiration for your teachings.
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga in a playful way
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga to different age groups
- Yoga Asanas for kids, partner and group
- Breathing and meditation techniques and games
- Group dynamics for kids and teenagers
- Acroyoga basics and Thai Massage sequence for kids
- How to teach Yamas and Niyamas to kids
- How to teach Pranayama to kids
- How to teach Family Yoga
- How to keep and maintain kids' attention during the class
- Basic Yoga techniques for special needs kids
- How to create and sequence your classes
This course is certified by the Yoga Alliance International, YAI, and it qualifies you to teach Kids Yoga anywhere in the world.
£300 per person
Who is this for?
Anyone passionate abut working with kids. Educators, yoga teachers sports coaches and parents all benefit from this course in unique ways and are able to deepen their connection to the kids through authentic experiences fuelled by their own inner child!
Friday 15th September 3pm -7pm
Saturday 16th September 11:15am - 8:15pm
Sunday 17th September 11:15am - 8:15pm
Find out more about Cayetana and her course on www.yogakidsworld.com
Our very own Jenny took this course back in 2014 and can't recommend it highly enough. It changed Jenny's perspective on teaching and her own practice and it also planted the seed for the Scotland wide project