A 40-hour post-graduate program held over 5 days at The Kali Collective. For 200-hour graduate teachers looking to find their voice, share their message, refine their skills and begin teaching well rounded classes.
The Kali Collective Post-Graduate 40-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training program is a very unique and intimate experience to gain confidence and skills to fire up your path as a teacher and a student. The program is created with the intention of nurturing and empowering the unique teacher inside of you by providing you with the tools you need to step into your best self.
- Establishing your unique voice and learning how to express it authentically
- Setting strong, clear goals for your path as a teacher
- Class planning - sequencing, theming, cueing, modifications
- Hands on assists
- Working with and understanding peak poses
- Business of Yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Basics of Therapeutics
- Practice teaching with teacher and peer feedback
Course dates & times:
7-11 February 2018
We also have one-to-one mentorships at times that suit you. Please contact us for prices.