Regardless of whether you are a new yoga enthusiast or seasoned yoga practitioner, one thing Laura always hear yogis struggling with is creating and maintaining a home practice. You are not alone and sh is here to help! Laura wants you to leave feeling empowered, confident and inspired to get on your mat as often as you would like and to give you as much support and education as you need to have a fulfilling home practice.
This workshop will provide:
- Resources about the vital components of a balanced yoga practice
- A comprehensive toolkit to sequence your home practice beyond this workshop
- Information on how to develop your home practice over time
- Information and discussion about how to create 'sacred space' amidst the potential chaos of a home living environment
- Discussion about Music in Yoga and resources to curate playlists to suit you (should you practice to music).
- Information and resources about 'theming' your home practice and the concept of 'stacking' or thinking about how you can meet multiple needs with one practice.
- The opportunity to share your experiences with friends in a supportive environment which will be carried on online after the session.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for absolutely anyone, for yoga students to teachers alike. It is best that you have had at least a couple months yoga experience so that you have a basic understanding of some yoga postures, but as long as you are interested and passionate there will be enough resources, guidance and support to get you through.
What should you bring?
Your FINE self is the most important!
You may want to bring a notebook but mat rental is available at the studio should you need it as is access to water and tea! If you'd like you can bring a packed lunch but enough time will be provided for everyone to go and enjoy some of the amazing local eateries around the studio if you would like.
We highly encourage students to join the Power class on Saturday 8th at 11:15 am and the Yin class on Sunday 9th at 11:15am.
Sat-Sun, July 8-9 | 1-4pm
£60 for both days of workshop.