A 30-hour program of both contact and non contact hours over 5 weeks at The Kali Collective. For 200-hour graduate teachers looking to find their voice, share their message, refine their skills and begin teaching well rounded classes.
The Kali Collective Mentorship program is a very unique and intimate experience to gain confidence and skills to fire up your path as a teacher and a student. The program is created with the intention of nurturing and empowering the unique teacher inside of you by providing you with the tools you need to step into your best self.
- Establishing your unique voice and learning how to express it authentically
- Setting strong, clear goals for your path as a teacher
- Class planning - sequencing, theming
- Class planning - cueing, modifications
- Practice teaching asana - theory and feedback
- Practice teaching pranayama and meditation - theory and feedback
- Hands on assists - theory, how to’s and self care
- Hands on assists - practical application
- Therapeutics - modifications, variations and anatomy
- Reading students energetic and physical body, self care, ethics
Each session will be 4 hours as a group at The Kali Collective. You will also be invited to teach a minimum of 2 classes with a half hour feedback session after each class. There will also be several non contact hours where you are required to complete class plans. You are also encouraged to practice at The Kali Collective where you will have a complimentary unlimited pass for the course duration to strengthen your personal practice and immerse yourself in the teachings of vinyasa yoga. For additional teaching practice, you will also be welcome to assist any yoga class taught by Steph at The Kali Collective. Over the course of your mentorship, Steph will be available to you via email or Skype to answer any questions and to help support you on your strong teaching path.
Hour break down:
20 contact hours (one on one)
7 non contact hours
2 hours minimum teaching
1 hour feedback session
= 30 hours.
Price on request
Dates for 2017:
Only private mentorship courses available until 2018.
Dates for 2018:
We also have one-to-one mentorships at times that suit you. Please contact us for prices.