My 5 favourite things to do in Bali and why you should be joining me on my retreat in March!
Bali is one of the most incredible places I’ve ever been to. My favourite place on the island is Ubud. It’s saturated with the most incredible yoga, food, adventures and shopping! There is a lot to see and do, I promise you won’t get bored! Here is my list of my 5 favourite things to do in Bali.
- Yoga. DUH. How about 3 hours of it a day? Yes please. Vinyasa, Yin/Restorative and meditation while breathing in the alchemic air and soaking our cells in the sweet energy of the Balinese jungle. My favourite avenue for self empowerment and transformation is the practice of yoga. An obvious #1 choice.
2. Relax in the sunshine. Another obvious one but seriously. March is the perfect time to get away and soak up some much needed Vitamin D after the winter. I feel instantly happier and lighter when I can be in the sunshine and it just so happens that our resort has an Ozone swimming pool and sun beds with our name on it! On the retreat you will have plenty of time to relax every day if you want to lay by the pool with me! Oh did I mention, you get one free massage on the retreat?
3. FOOD. I love my food and I have to say, I think Bali tops the list for my favourite food on Earth. It’s fresh, clean and prepared with love. The cafes in Ubud are like none other, the smoothies, juices, coffees…soul food indeed! On the retreat all your meals are included and of course options for vegetarian are offered. I can’t wait to get some Nasi Gorang in my belly and have unlimited Kopi coffee at the resort….
4. The healing. I spent a lot of time in Bali healing, which included seeing several different types of healers. I just had to see Wayan from Eat, Pray, Love and YES she rocked my world. I also did some colon hydrotherapy sessions which changed my life. Colonics will not be included on your retreat however you will have plenty of time to engage in many different healing treatments such as spas, baths, steams, acupuncture, qi gong, reiki etc. My favourite place for this is Radiantly Alive . I cannot wait.
5. Nature. The elements in Bali blow me away. The night rain, the sweet breeze, the rice paddies and bright green fields. I can’t wait to go exploring with you. One of my favourite places is called the Tirta Empul Temple - it’s a beautiful walk and we can participate in purifying ourselves in the gorgeous springs. There’s also an incredible walk I did called the Campuhan ridge, which gives a stunning view of the town and landscape. We will have plenty of time for this on our retreat :)
Those are my top 5 but a few other things to do include:
- Shopping at the local markets
- Cooking classes
- Offering making classes
- White water rafting
- Bike tours
There are still spaces left for my retreat! I'd love for you to come.
- When: March 10 - 17th
- Where: Ubud, Bali
- Investment: $1895 USD - Early Bird Special $1795
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!